Useful Web Links
The NHD web site (http://www.nationalhistoryday.org) contains a wealth of information for students, teachers, and parents about the program, conducting research, creating entries, and competing successfully. A few pages that you will find very useful are listed below.
- NHD Contest Rule Book
Download a free copy of the Rule Book.
- Spanish-language version of Rule Book
- "Taking a Stand in History" Theme Book
Download a free copy of the Theme Book.
- Examples of student projects
- Getting started
- Creating an entry
- Steps of historical research
- Frequently asked questions about creating an entry
- Tips for conducting research
- Website category information
- The Classroom Connection
- Educational supplies available from NHD